At the Delight LED Light group we are committed to improving the quality of life of the communities we serve. We do this by striving for leadership and global competitiveness in the business sectors in which we operate.
Our practice of returning to society what we earn evokes trust among consumers, employees, shareholders and the community. We are committed to protecting this heritage of leadership with trust through the manner in which we conduct our business.
Delight LED Light has always been values-driven. These values continue to direct the growth and business of Delight LED Light companies. The five core Delight LED Light values underpinning the way we do business are:
- Integrity: We must conduct our business fairly, with honesty and transparency. Everything we do must stand the test of public scrutiny.
- Understanding: We must be caring, show respect, compassion and humanity for our colleagues and customers around the world, and always work for the benefit of the communities we serve.
- Excellence: We must constantly strive to achieve the highest possible standards in our day-to-day work and in the quality of the goods and services we provide.
- Unity: We must work cohesively with our colleagues across the group and with our customers and partners around the world, building strong relationships based on tolerance, understanding and mutual cooperation.
- Responsibility: We must continue to be responsible, sensitive to the countries, communities and environments in which we work, always ensuring that what comes from the people goes back to the people many times over.
By 2020, 20% of the India’s population will experience the Delight LED Lightscommitment to improving the quality of life of customers and communities. As a result, Delight LED Light will be amongst the most admired corporate and employer brands with a market capitalisation comparable to the 25 most valuable companies in the world.
- To improve the quality of life of the communities we serve through long-term value creation based on Leadership with Trust.